As you may be aware, Oakfield Park is a wonderful landscape of parkland, woodlands, lakes and formal gardens set around a restored 18th century deanery.
The grounds include many sites for groups and friends to explore including:
• 4.5km narrow gauge railway with a diesel and steam trains operating regular passenger trips each day.
• Walled gardens, ponds, lakes, a lakeside Nymphaeum.
• A new hedge maze, heritage trees, sculptures and extensive walks and trails.
• Our garden restaurant, Buffers, offers excellent value and delicious home produce.
• We can offer groups free time to explore the grounds and visit the Faerie tree to make a wish.
We offer excellent group packages including a light lunch, if required, however, your guests are also welcome to bring their own packed lunch or picnic to enjoy in the Oakfield Park gardens. Prices are as follows:
• Group Visit Day Pass and Tour for 10+ people: €14 p.p. (or sterling equivalent)
• Group Visit and Tour for 40+ people: €12 p.p. (or sterling equivalent)
Tour includes entry to Oakfield Park, train trip and tea/coffee and biscuit snacks. A garden tour, led by one of their senior gardeners can also be arranged (additional €40 per group).
If you have any queries or would like to get in touch, please call us on +353 (0)74 91 73068 or email email@example.com.
We would love to welcome your guests to Oakfield Park this season.