Additional Banqueting Supervisor
Due to its continued success the Multi Award WinningBallyliffin Lodge & Spa would like to appoint an additional BanquetingSupervisor.
To supervise all phases of all types of banqueting functions and coordinateactivity on a daily basis.
The Banqueting supervisor should also oversee banqueting events and ensure thatall service standards and departmental policies are followed by banquetingstaff. They will also act as a single point of contact with the banqueting hostduring the wedding or function.
1 to 2 years’ experience in a busy food service environment essential
Supervisory or management experience is preferred
Please send your CV only, by 3rd September 2017, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chefs of all Levels
Hours/Days of work:Will Vary each week as per a rota system
We would require the successful candidate to come withprevious kitchen experience. You will work in several sections of the kitchen.
The successful candidate should meet the following Criteria
- · Qualification in Food Preparation
- · Food Hygiene Certificate
- · Previous all round experience in foodpreparation in the hotel related environment.
- · Knowledge of Food hygiene legislation
- · Effective Communication Skills
- · Ability to apply creativity in food preparation
- · Ability to continuously develop skills ineffective food preparation
- · Effective organisation skills
- · Ability to work flexible hours
Please forward all CVs to email@example.com or leave a copy of your CV at reception.
Closing date for applications - Sunday 3rd September 2017.