Weddings Terms & Conditions
1. A date may be reserved for up to 14 days from the date of enquiry. A deposit of €700 secures the booking thereafter. A deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. Cancellation within 4 months of your wedding date 20% payment of the overall estimated wedding bill. Cancellation within 2 months of your reserved date 50% payment of the estimated wedding bill. Cancellation within 1 month of your reserved date 100% payment of the estimated wedding bill.
3. The menu to be finalised at least four weeks in advance of the date
4. Final Guest Numbers & Table Plans to be submitted 3 days before date
5. The Bridal Party is expected to arrive for your Reception Dinner punctually in order to ensure best quality and service.
6. 10 rooms to be held in the Bride and Grooms name with confirmation of names one month before firstname.lastname@example.org
Any no shows for rooms on the day will be charged to the bride and groom
7. Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed on the premises. Naturally an exception is made in the case of Wedding Cakes.
8. It is the responsibility of the Bride & Groom to ensure that guests do not bring alcoholic beverages onto the premises.
9. Prices are inclusive of VAT
10. 90% of the wedding account must be paid in full prior to the wedding day with the balance on the day after.
A credit facility is not available. Personal Cheques are not accepted unless received 14 days prior to your reception date.
For a full list of terms and conditions, please contact the hotel.